ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Management of recurrent or metastatic thyroid cancer
- Safety data from the phase III Japanese ACHIEVE trial: part of an international, prospective, planned pooled analysis of six phase III trials comparing 3 versus 6 months of oxaliplatin-based adjuvant chemotherapy for stage III colon cancer
- Association of baseline absolute neutrophil counts and survival in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer treated with second-line antiangiogenic therapies: exploratory analyses of the RAISE trial and validation in an electronic medical record data set
- New data: new options for front-line therapy in NSCLC?
- Gender and outcomes in non-small cell lung cancer: an old prognostic variable comes back for targeted therapy and immunotherapy?
- ReviewActivating HER2 mutations as emerging targets in multiple solid cancers(24 November, 2017)