ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Recent advances in adjuvant therapy for patients with melanoma
- Consensus on management of metastatic colorectal cancer in Central America and the Caribbean: San José, Costa Rica, August 2016
- Four distinct immune microenvironment subtypes in gastric adenocarcinoma with special reference to microsatellite instability
- Carboplatin dose based on actual renal function: no excess of acute haematotoxicity in adjuvant treatment in seminoma stage I
- Exploratory pooled analysis evaluating the effect of sequence of biological therapies on overall survival in patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal carcinoma
- Original research
- Special article