ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Questions asked in the everyday practice: immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Phase I study of TrasGEX, a glyco-optimised anti-HER2 monoclonal antibody, in patients with HER2-positive solid tumours
- Postoperative chemotherapy with single-agent fluoropyrimidines after resection of colorectal cancer liver metastases: a meta-analysis of randomised trials
- Single-agent PARP inhibitors for the treatment of patients with BRCA-mutated HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Shortening adjuvant chemotherapy in stage III colon cancer: are we ready for a change?