ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Empirical antimicrobial treatment in haemato-/oncological patients with neutropenic sepsis
- Practical issues of biomarker-assisted targeted therapy in precision medicine and immuno-oncology era
- Clonal evolution of colorectal cancer in a patient with serially resected metastases and liquid biopsies: a case report and discussion of the literature
- 30 Immunotherapy in advanced NSCLC—from the ‘tsunami’ of therapeutic knowledge to a clinical practice algorithm: results from an international expert panel meeting of the Italian Association of Thoracic Oncology (AIOT)
- Initial experience with the bispecific anti-CEA anti-CD3 antibody and its expected impact on future treatment for patients with colorectal cancer