ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- In the literature: April 2018
- Gender and outcomes in non-small cell lung cancer: an old prognostic variable comes back for targeted therapy and immunotherapy?
- BRCA mutation carrier detection. A model-based cost-effectiveness analysis comparing the traditional family history approach and the testing of all patients with breast cancer
- Response: Effects of physical activity on depressive symptoms during breast cancer survivorship: a meta-analysis of randomised control trials
- Relevance of a molecular tumour board (MTB) for patients’ enrolment in clinical trials: experience of the Institut Curie
- ReviewActivating HER2 mutations as emerging targets in multiple solid cancers(24 November, 2017)