ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Neoadjuvant treatment: the future of patients with breast cancer
- Optimising the use of cetuximab in the continuum of care for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
- Nutrition in patients with cancer: a new area for medical oncologists? A practising oncologist’s interdisciplinary position paper
- Reduction in nephrotoxicities using short hydration for chemotherapy containing cisplatin: a consecutive analysis of 467 patients with thoracic malignancies
- How shall we treat early triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC): from the current standard to upcoming immuno-molecular strategies