ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- In the literature: April 2019
- Advancing molecular tumour boards: highly needed to maximise the impact of precision medicine
- Correction: Sequential HER2 blockade as effective therapy in chemorefractory, HER2 gene-amplified, RAS wild-type, metastatic colorectal cancer: learning from a clinical case
- The earlier the better? Apalutamide for non-metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer
- Moving cancer care closer to home: a single-centre experience of home chemotherapy administration for patients with myelodysplastic syndrome