ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Report from the ESMO 2018 presidential symposium—Radiotherapy to the primary tumour for men with newly diagnosed metastatic prostate cancer: survival results from STAMPEDE
- Gender influence on professional satisfaction and gender issue perception among young oncologists. A survey of the Young Oncologists Working Group of the Italian Association of Medical Oncology (AIOM)
- ESMO 2018 presidential symposium—IMpassion130: atezolizumab+nab-paclitaxel in triple-negative breast cancer
- Correction: Preparing for the incoming wave of biosimilars in oncology
- In the literature: October 2018
- Original research
- ReviewPreparing for the incoming wave of biosimilars in oncology(5 September, 2018)