ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Cancer research in the era of immunogenomics
- Immunotherapy for hepatocellular carcinoma: current status and future perspectives
- In the literature: December 2018
- Evaluation of time to failure of strategy as an alternative surrogate endpoint in patients with lung cancer with EGFR mutations
- All change: closing the gender gap in oncology
- Special article