ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- The role of hormone therapy and chemotherapy in oligometastatic prostate cancer
- Prognostic implications of mismatch repair deficiency in patients with nonmetastatic colorectal and endometrial cancer
- New emerging targets in cancer immunotherapy: the role of LAG3
- Correction: CDK4/6 inhibitors in the treatment of patients with breast cancer: summary of a multidisciplinary round-table discussion
- Genomic heterogeneity and efficacy of PI3K pathway inhibitors in patients with gynaecological cancer
- Special article