ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Correction: Preparing for the incoming wave of biosimilars in oncology
- In the literature: October 2018
- Updated 5-year survival and exploratory T x N subset analyses of ACTS-CC trial: a randomised controlled trial of S-1 versus tegafur-uracil/leucovorin as adjuvant chemotherapy for stage III colon cancer
- Tobacco smoking and cessation and PD-L1 inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): a review of the literature
- BET bromodomain inhibitor birabresib in mantle cell lymphoma: in vivo activity and identification of novel combinations to overcome adaptive resistance
- Original research
- ReviewPreparing for the incoming wave of biosimilars in oncology(5 September, 2018)