ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Gender-related challenges facing oncologists: the results of the ESMO Women for Oncology Committee survey
- Report on the status of women occupying leadership roles in oncology
- ALK IHC and FISH discordant results in patients with NSCLC and treatment response: for discussion of the question—to treat or not to treat?
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors for every patient with non-small cell lung cancer? Update on immunotherapy in patients with lung cancer
- Extra cost of brain metastases (BM) in patients with non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): a French national hospital database analysis
- Special article