ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- High incidence of cetuximab-related infusion reactions in head and neck patients
- Phase II study assessing the benefit of cisplatin re-introduction (stop-and-go strategy) in patients with advanced non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer: the IFCT-1102 BUCiL study (a Better Use of Cisplatin in Lung cancer)
- Real-world features associated with cancer-related venous thromboembolic events
- Phase I, open-label study of pasireotide in patients with BRAF-wild type and NRAS-wild type, unresectable and/or metastatic melanoma
- PHOTOSTENT-02: porfimer sodium photodynamic therapy plus stenting versus stenting alone in patients with locally advanced or metastatic biliary tract cancer