ESMO Open is the European Society for Medical Oncology’s online-only, peer-reviewed Open Access journal, dedicated to publishing high-quality medical research and educational content from all disciplines of oncology, with a focus on innovative clinical and translational cancer research. The journal is published by BMJ on behalf of ESMO.
- Patient-reported outcomes in a phase II study of alectinib
- Patient-reported outcomes in a phase II, North American study of alectinib in patients with ALK-positive, crizotinib-resistant, non-small cell lung cancer
- Indicators of integration at ESMO Designated Centres of Integrated Oncology and Palliative Care
- Choosing wisely in oncology: necessity and obstacles
- TRIPLETE: a randomised phase III study of modified FOLFOXIRI plus panitumumab versus mFOLFOX6 plus panitumumab as initial therapy for patients with unresectable RAS and BRAF wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer